Lead UX/UI designer with outstanding visual, communication and teamwork skills. Highly precise process using data informed design solutions contributing to all parts of product life-cycle including research, storyboarding, whiteboarding, wire framing, interactive prototypes, user testing, design specs and pixel-perfect mock ups facilitating product launch.
When I am not working on solving UI/UX problems I can most often be found spending quality time with my family. At times you will find me carving up single track trails on a custom titanium rig. Or beating things with sticks, (the drums of course!). I also enjoy music immensely! And last but not least I relish a good stretch of the legs while hiking or walking. These are just a few of my work-life balance distractions.
• Owning the user-experience and visual design for Visit New England.com, including the navigation system, reference pages, landing pages, marketing emails and design assets.
• Defined the standards of usability and accessibility across all seven web properties.
• Designed and managed the development of a new site-wide navigation system increasing page discoverability, reduced page exits, providing scalability for future growth while optimizing for search engine via new page hierarchy.
• Lead front-end development teams and engaged with product stakeholders, peer designers, and content providers to solve business goals using the best practice principles of user-centered agile design processes.
• Responsible for all aspects of the design strategy and implementation for Original Manufacture dealership websites on both desktop and mobile.
• Balanced needs of client, brand and consumer to create highly compelling interactive shopping experiences. Clients included Lexus, General Motors, Hyundai, Mini, VW, Holden, Infiniti, and more.
• Utilized qualitative and quantitative research to understand consumer shopping behavior, motivational drivers and personalized needs.
• Created wire frames, prototypes, specifications.redlines and pixel perfect mock ups.
• Conducted iterative usability tests and managed design reviews of product build during agile demos.
• Responsible for the visual strategy and art direction of B2B and B2C applications and cross medium collateral.
• Working closely with the Creative Director to ensure that branding, strategy and delivery parallel Channelpoint’s design standards.
• Designed UI for web-enabled software products, created web-enabled applications for Fortune 50-500 insurance portals ensuring optimal usability.
• Creation of interactive prototypes from visual comps to html. Helped in the creation of Channelpoint style guide.
• Supervised and mentored teams of designers in user interface design principles and visual experience.
• Responsible for the growth of the brand-new media division of a successful technology services firm including new business development, client relations, and strategic planning.
• Creative and interactive production management of web and multimedia projects.
• Hiring and management of in-house and freelance designers and programmers.
• Coding in html for design solutions.